AKKA Group North America, is looking for a Developer who would like to join a dynamic and growing company in Montreal. The position is to be filled in Montreal , as soon as possible. The selected candidate will participate in the design, development and deployment of IAM solutions for the managed services division of a client in the Telecommunications.
YOUR ROLE AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Master the products and installations at the technical and functional level according to the different situations.
- Keep up to date on new trends, tools and methodologies in the identity and access management market.
- Java / Java EE expert with experience in the implementation of RESTFul services.
- Expert level in understanding and using Active Directory and / or LDAP.
- Experience in technical development, deployment and administration of basic GIA technologies.
- Very good understanding of web security applications.
- Autonomous, with a keen interest in t echnology and the desire to learn and grow knowledge in IMG and the security spectrum.
- Collaborate in development, codification and testing.
YOUR PROFILE AND YOUR SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science or equivalent experience in a technical field.
- Very good knowledge of Java languages and Python.
- Experience in identity and access management technologies.
- Knowledge / experience with REST / SOAP APIs (production and consumption).
- Quick to learn and react to new problems.
- Ability to work on different tasks of one or more projects and always concerned to meet their deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual (French and English) - Mandatory