- Join a live team that will trust you and listen to your ambitions.
- Make a difference in a stimulating environment of hyper-collaboration and well-being at work.
- You want to improve your experience in large-scale, dynamic and instructive projects, apply now!
As an Agile teammate, your tasks will be to analyze, develop and test in a continuous improvement environment in project mode.
You also benefit from a stimulating environment, modern workspaces, fun rooms with play areas and more! An experience that will charm you!
- Have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Accumulate 5 years of IT development experience.
- Knowledge in the following technologies: GoSu, Java, SQL.
- Knowledge in the following technologies would be an asset: Guidewire's Billing Center, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Cloud Platform, Soap, GIT, Active MQ.
- Knowledge of the business area of general insurance and perception.
- Ability to work in an Agile SCRUM / Kanban team.
- Mastery of French spoken and written.
- Having a functional English is an asset.