Who we are
With offices in Quebec City and Montreal, Alboréa is a company specializing in the development of web applications for industrial use.
The new position to be filled:
Developer - Front-end developer, a full-time position (37.5 / week), permanent. The person will participate concretely in the realization and maintenance of our products by following the latest software, visual and technological trends. The successful candidate will use their web application development skills in close collaboration with the rest of the software development team. The ideal candidate would be autonomous, creative, sensitive to detail, curious and excited to explore new trends, paths and solutions.
Within our team, you will need to:
- Constantly communicate and collaborate with the rest of the software development team;
- Create modern web applications;
- Improve performance and productivity. user experience of our current web applications;
- Design adaptive user interfaces ( responsive design ) according to standards.
- Diploma in Application Development Studies (Collegial or University) or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the domain (internships included);
- Strong skills with Angular (currently version 8.x) or other clients (React, Vue.js);
- Agile development practice;
- Good communication skills and rigor.
Will be considered assets:
- Industrial Development Experience
- Experience with LoopBack frameworks (3.x or 4.x) or NestJS;
- Knowledge of DigitalOcean, AWS, IBM Cloud;
- Knowledge of MongoDB, MySQL and other database systems;
- WebSocket capabilities, data Live, Web Security, OAuth, Python (3.x)
- Bilingualism (Français / English).
The advantages of working with us:
- A young and dynamic team, in full growth and ready to take up beautiful challenges;
- Flexible timetable and access to telecommuting
- Competitive salary;
- Coffee and fresh fruit at will;
- Possible membership of the group insurance program after 3 months;
- Reimbursement of a sports activity ( $ 30 / me s)