(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a Front-End Developer, your mission will be to provide our millions of members and clients with an enhanced user experience on our web and mobile platforms such as desjardins.com and AccèsD. Your challenge? To bring your ideas and expertise to a highly creative and energetic team.We’re looking for a passionate candidate like you: someone who is curious and ready to surpass themselves to stay on the cutting edge of technology and deliver the best web and mobile solutions to members and clients.Not one to shy away from a challenge? Proud to deliver exceptional digital solutions? Enjoy learning from highly creative people and being part of a young, agile, multidisciplinary team of professionals? If so, this position is for you!
What you will do:
- Create high-quality apps.
- Round out your team with your knowledge and best practices as a developer.
- Drive change and bring new ways of creating an outstanding user experience.
What you’ll need:
- You’re a natural at managing priorities and you have strong analytical skills.
- You have a good attitude. After all, we’ll be spending our days together!
- You’re a self-starter and proactive thinker.
- You’re no stranger to surprising, innovative solutions.
- You’re open to change, but remain focused on results.
- You love to learn and are a quick study.
- You’re excited to work on a cloud platform and adopt DevSecOps as a new development practice.
Other working conditions
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Drive results, Nimble learning, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
2050, rue de Bleury Montréal
Information technology (FG)