Join our dynamic team and Contribute to the APCHQ leadership in the representation of the interests of its members in the construction and residential renovation sector!
Intermediate Systems Developer
Summary of the extension
The APCHQ is currently looking for an intermediate system developer (e) to complete his information technology department. You are a passionate about programming, you carbide challenges and you have the meaning of the analysis developed? It's your luck!
- New features program at CRM (pivotal);
- develops Solutions to facilitate the exchange of data with other systems;
- ensures the stability, integrity and validity of the data;
- participates in control of the quality of deliverables with The rest of the team;
- ensures a precise follow-up of its activities and projects in progress during scrum daily;
- documents its programming as well as Troubleshooting for the transfer of knowledge with its peers;
- Attends meetings on the various projects, guidelines of computer services of the APCHQ and user committees;
- ensures the bet In application of IT Services policies.
- DEC in computer science, programming oriented
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in application programming
- French spoken And written: Advanced
- English written: intermediate.
- Mastery of .net / c programming #
- excellent analytical and technical spirit
- Autonomy, resourcefulness, teamwork, orientation towards the results
- SQL programming knowledge (MySQL and MS SQL Server)
- Ability to document and communicate to its teammates
- Jira Knowledge, Linux and Experience with a CRM, an asset.
Why is the apchq is an employer of choice?
- work week of 35 hours
- Complete group insurance
- Collective RRSP with Employer's contribution
- three (3) weeks of holidays and one (1) week of leave
- flexible and comparable hourly
- teleworking (hybrid approach) After the probationary period.
Interested persons must submit their application before September 20, 2021