(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a systems and infrastructure operations, maintenance and development programmer analyst, you support IT efficiency by designing, configuring, administering, maintaining and upgrading computer networks, management systems and database servers in accordance with the organization’s needs. You draw on your ability to work with technology to help develop and provide support for small- to medium-scale IT systems, programs and applications. You help analyze client needs and prioritize development activities. You plan, prioritize and coordinate work to stay on schedule and meet objectives. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work. You help implement development solutions and take corrective action when managing complexity is key. You interact with stakeholders working in other technology fields. You advise and provide system support for clients and practitioners.
As part of its digital strategy, Desjardins is transforming the development services our team offers the product squads to include: a platform as a service (PaaS) with Pivotal Cloud Foundry technology, a container as a service (CaaS) platform with Kubernetes technology, tools and a continuous delivery practice (Bitbucket, Artifactory, SonarQube, Concourse, Vault, etc.), acceptance tests and templates, and a campus for training and supporting the squads.
We are seeking new people to help us meet the growing demand for our services. If you are passionate about cloud technology (Azure, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, microservices, etc.) and you want to have a stake in the transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
- Act as a specialist on infrastructure technology operations with regard to access management.
- Design, develop, implement and monitor strategies, action plans, programs and solutions for cloud infrastructure operations so as to ensure consistency and balance between business needs and adherence to requirements and best practices.
- Develop performance tracking indicators and methods. Identify problems and make recommendations to those concerned.
- Represent your unit when meeting with various committees and internal and external stakeholders regarding the mandates entrusted to you.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Two years of relevant experience
Experience in an Agile environment (asset)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Extensive knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation technology
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Knowledge of the Azure environment (an asset)
- Advanced proficiency in French
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
400, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest Montréal
Information technology (FG)