Who we are
With offices in Quebec City and Montreal, Alboréa is a company specializing in the development of web applications for industrial use.
The new position:
Back-end developer, a full-time position (37.5 / week), permanent. The person will participate concretely in the realization and maintenance of our products by following the latest software and technological trends. The successful candidate will use their web application development skills in close collaboration with the rest of the software development team. The ideal candidate would be autonomous, sensitive to detail, curious and motivated to explore new trends, paths and solutions.
Within our team, you will need to:
- Constantly communicate and collaborate with the rest of the software development team;
- Develop, design, develop and maintain / improve web applications;
- Have a good understanding of the UML modeling diagrams used in the design, ideation and design of software architectures.
- Diploma in Application Development Studies (Collegial or University) or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the field (internships included)
- Strong skills in designing and developing web services (REST)
- Experience with frameworks LoopBack server (3.x or 4.x) or NestJS;
- JavaS Mastery cript (ES6), Node.js, JSON, TypeScript, PostgreSQL;
- Agile development practice;
- Good communication skills and rigor.
Will be judged as assets:
- Industrial development experience;
- Knowledge of DigitalOcean, AWS, IBM Cloud;
- Knowledge of MongoDB, MySQL and other database systems;
- WebSocket capabilities, live data, web security, OAuth, Python (3.x)
li> Bilingualism (Français / English).
The advantages of working with us:
- A young and dynamic team, growing and ready for great challenges;
- Flexible schedule and access to telecommuting
- Competitive salary
- Coffee and fresh fruit at will
- Possible enrollment in the group insurance program after 3 months;
- Reimbursement of a sports activity ($ 30 / month)