(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As database administrator – exploitation, you will contribute to IT efficiency. You will design, configure, administer, maintain and upgrade computer networks, management systems and database servers in accordance with the organization's needs. You will serve as an advisor and coach for a dedicated clientele and for partners who are completing important projects related to incident prevention, patches, changes to the IT infrastructure, rollouts and post-rollout tasks. You will propose solutions for improving or optimizing standards, policies and programs. The nature of the files and projects will require in-depth expertise in your field of activity. You will develop recommendations, solutions and action plans in line with the organization’s orientations and objectives. You will help the team to solve complex problems This will require close analysis and an in-depth understanding of the line of business. Coordination is critical, so you will frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. As such, you will need highly developed interpersonal skills. You will act as a resource person in your field for your unit, for a dedicated clientele and for partners.
More specifically, we are looking for a Developer profile to implement Ansible automated processes.
- Create and maintain medium- to large-scale data environments
- Analyze and operationalize data structures for target environments
- Install, configure and support data structures for target environments and applications, ensuring their security and integrity
- Advise practitioners on database management, use and access
- Develop data migration plans and monitor the integrity of data structures
- Draft and update system and database documentation
- Advise and support the IT development team for database modifications and new development
- Automate data structure activities.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of Shell script
- Knowledge of Python
- Advanced proficiency in French
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Plans and aligns
1050, Côte du Beaver Hall Montréal
Information technology (FG)