In this full-time position, the candidate, reporting to the Director of Professional Development:
- Identifies and collects relevant information from credible sources.
- Collects and analyzes data in order to interpret them according to the needs of the organization and mandate while ensuring the integrity of the data received and transmitted.
- Identify emerging trends and present them effectively using impactful tables and summary reports tailored to the target audience.
- Communicate research results and make recommendations to facilitate decision-making based on the information obtained and its impact on the envisaged positioning.
- Collaborates in the popularization and adaptation of the data for the purposes of communication to the target audience.
- Supports the development of a management focused on measuring results and monitoring i of indicators.
- Keeps its reports, summaries, benchmarks, as well as its knowledge up to date.
Profile sought Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, statistics, mathematics or any other related field
- Have one (1) to three (3) years of experience in data analysis
- Advanced knowledge in statistics and data science
- Knowledge of the professional system, speech therapy and audiology ( an asset)
- Master the French language and have an excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
Preferred skills and qualities
- Aptitude for research work
- Perfect command of Excel
- Great thoroughness, attention to detail and excellent ability to synthesize
- Good knowledge of SQL programming languages, data visualization platforms , Google Analytics and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, proactive and independent nature
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your curriculum vitae with a motivation letter to:
Deadline for application: Tuesday March 3 at 6:00 p.m. Starting date: immediate
The OOAQ fully subscribes to the principles of employment equity. We offer competitive compensation and a full range of benefits. Only those who are accepted will be contacted.