(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As a Cybersecurity Analyst, you help protect IT hardware, software and data against modification, destruction, and accidental or unauthorized disclosure. You also assist in authentication and access control by designing, administering and controlling proven security systems. You analyze IT system vulnerabilities and implement protective measures to back up, restore and secure systems.You analyze recurring IT security issues, support the more experienced professionals in your unit, and help prepare opinions and implementation plans in accordance with your discipline’s rules.You draw on your extensive knowledge of the sector and your ability to manage complexity to conduct research and preliminary analysis and develop initial outlines of tools and processes. You interact with stakeholders working in other technology fields.You assist clients and partners.
More specifically, you will serve as a specialist and contact person for matters relating to information security for members of your unit and the business sectors. You will help ensure that Dejardins Group’s key services are secure.
- Establish and maintain the necessary relationships with the unit's partners and services with the aim of appropriating, implementing and developing the controls pertaining to the governing standards and guidelines.
- Assist the client in choosing the appropriate solutions, as well as identify and carry out the strategies developed. Analyze results and the quality of service and adjust the intervention plan as needed.
- Ensure the development and optimization of security processes, and support information security activities.
- Participate in assessing the service quality of security and recommend necessary adjustments.
- Represent the unit when participating in national and international working groups to improve security practices.
- Stay abreast of trends and best practices in cybersecurity..
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Already hold or are obtaining security certification (CISSP, CISM, GPEN, OSCP, etc.)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of OWASP’s TOP 10 vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of the ISO 27001 standard, NIST and major compliance frameworks such as PCI-DSS
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity, Decision quality
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)