Qualicode software is the computer reference of public and private health networks in Quebec! In business for 25 years, the company is looking for a person who will be able to give technical support to his clientele. The candidate will be invited to attach a dynamic and competent team that has the mission of to help her clientele achieve, and even surpass, her performance goals. The company is recently based in Repentigny.
customer support agent / trainer
We are looking for customer support that can occasionally keep the role of trainer, who will be able to answer questions and train our customers about our various software and modules. Customer support is offered remotely while training can be telephone or videoconferencing. When distancing measures will be lifted, training can be offered back to customers and casual trips will be required across Quebec (short stays ranging from 1 to 4 days).
- Reply to service calls
- enter communication with customers To support them and guide them in the use of computer tools provided by Qualicode
- Keeping the up-to-date client folders based on information retrieved during interventions
- advise customers on The good methods of using our computer tools
- provide training with users and enable them to acquire functional skills of qualicode software directly related to their work; Guiding them in the use of computer tools provided by Qualicode in a clear and respectful manner
- Developing its training plan, plan support, define progression and animate live groups or distance learning
- perform user knowledge tests
- plan training: planning the training schedule with the client, management of the room and equipment, hotel reservations, aircraft , etc.
- Knowledge of updates and / or changes to software and acquire the knowledge
- make training reports using the criteria requested by the employer and Send it weekly to the employer
- tracking customers, after training
- prepare your expense account
- document various processes: working methods , products, modules, course plans, etc.
- Test new development TS of the programming team to ensure their efficiencies
- work in teams and share its knowledge / information received to suggest and submit solutions that can solve user problems
- Perform any other related task required to the customer support department
- 1 or 2 years of technical support / training in the field of computer
- experience or schooling in the field of computer
- Capacity for investigation and diagnosis of software and hardware issues
- very good knowledge of the multiple versions of Windows
- excellent mastery of French and English to the oral
- own a car and have a valid driver's license
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Knowledge of Network Communications (PDR, TS,Oracle)
- Knowledge of at least one of the following accounting software: Simple Accountant, Acomba or QuickBooks
- Experience in a call center
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis and problem-solving
- ease to communicate
- Ability to detect opportunities at customers
- like traveling
Working conditions offered
- permanent use of day, 40 hours / week (8h at 17h, 1 hour for dinner). Occasionally called to work evening or weekend.
- Salary offered between $ 20.00 and $ 23.00 per hour, discussing according to experience
- Teleworking jobs With an occasional presence (1 time a week) at the office
- The period of integration / training will be done in presential (about 2 to 3 weeks)
- 2 weeks of holiday + 1 Paid sick leave week
- Allocation for the use of the car (traveling from customers)
- Participation in the collective RRSP with employer bonus
- Quality of life work-family
- free parking
- pleasant work climate
- Near Highway 40, North Shore and Transport galleries Common - Ease of Access
Input in function: as quickly as possible
You want to take up new challenges and join the ranks of a dynamic and growing company? Do not wait anymore!