We are currently seeking to fill a position of equipment service technician, in the field, in a rapidly expanding environment, for GNL Technologies, our Longueuil division.
The person sought will be responsible for providing technical support for the equipment to customers and acting as a resource person for sellers. She will have to repair, prepare and maintain various equipment, in the office or in customers, this while ensuring to maintain the level of satisfaction of the customers according to the standards of the company.
Functions essentials :
- Provide a repair and assistance service on the customer's site, with low and medium office products (printers, copiers and fax machines) in pause / repair mode and in preventive maintenance mode.
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction by providing prompt and courteous service with minimal support from other staff.
- Follow all procedures Service Call
- Participating as a full member is a service working group and contributing to the productivity of the group.
- Keeping department management informed of potential customer issues if you cannot resolve
- Capacit lifting weights
- Present a professional image
- Respect the professional dress code
Profile sought :
- Training related to the field of employment (electronics, IT)
- Two years of experience in a similar position, minimum
- Service level skills
- Ability to manage time and schedule well
- Ability to easily dismantle and reassemble various equipment
- Excellent ability to listen and resolve problems
- Knowledge of the printing industry, an asset
- Knowledge of copiers, essential
- Knowledge of computers, networking and ease of navigation on the Internet
- Bilingualism spoken and written (French and English), essential
- Hold a driver's license