(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09The Cross-Sector Solutions and Sustainability Department is responsible for managing cross-sector projects and helps ensure the sustainability of the Technology, Banking Services Division applications portfolio.More specifically, you work on a team whose mandate is to automate the regression testing of banking applications. Mutual assistance is a key value for this team.You assist project teams in analyzing the requirements for automated testing of various applications, and you participate in their automation. You therefore contribute to the implementation of continuous deliveries.You serve as resource person for your unit, clients and partners.
- Collaborate as a resource person with resources involved in planning, organization, and follow-up activities for automated testing campaigns in projects.
- Coordinate alignment with all stakeholders, adapting relevant documentation and communications.
- Ensure the quality and monitoring of and adherence to testing phase timelines; oversee various quality assurance tests to ensure they are compliant with and integrated harmoniously into all technology platforms.
- Validate the team's various deliverables.
- Identify opportunities for improvement; propose and recommend solutions to develop and optimize work methods and processes.
- Identify situations that could have a major impact on the quality of deliverables and provide feedback to collaborators and partners.
- Monitor action plans and ensure the execution and implementation of appropriate corrective measures.
Other working condition
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Knowledge of an automated testing tool is required (ALM-UFT-BPT, etc.)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Ambiguity, Interpersonal Savvy, Plans and aligns
111, boulevard Robert-Bourassa
Information technology (FG)