Join Amilia! If you are curious to know more about us, click here:
Who we are: Amilia is a more than just a tech company – we’re a close-knit family made up of caring, entrepreneurial-minded individuals. Our multi-disciplinary team members will challenge and support you on every project.
What we do: We provide online registration and digital management software solutions to recreation organizations, such as cheer gyms, gymnastics clubs, dance studios and many more.
How we do what we do: We provide all our team members with the tools and flexibility they need to succeed every day. We also put an emphasis on collaboration and encourage everyone to bring new ideas to the table, even if it’s outside of your department.
Why we do what we do: We’re not just here to sell software – we want to revolutionize the way recreation organizations leverage technology. Every Amilian is incredibly invested in our mission to disrupt the status quo and help our clients achieve great things.
What can you expect:
The mission of the Content Marketing Specialist is to develop content that is results-driven and will generate market & brand awareness in target industries. You will take the ownership of Amilia’s B2B content marketing funnel, from general market insights to business challenges & solutions,from building content strategies to creating different types of content pieces. You will also be responsible for other digital marketing content such as email, social & paid media. Additionally, you will collaborate with other teams in sharing business insights & challenges and will use content to transform those challenges into successful business solutions.
You'll be responsible for:
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager in building a lead-gen oriented content strategy and turn it into an actionable roadmap that fits business campaign prioritization (trade show, product launches, etc.)
- Following content roadmap, conduct internal & external research, translate raw information and customer insights into content that is sharp, to the point and on-strategy
- Create lead-generating emails for the marketing pipeline
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Coordinator in producing creative & interactive content format
- Manage relationship with external copywriters, review & edit their work
- Collaborate in optimizing content UX/UI for the best on-site experience & SEO performance
- Keep tracking content performance and provide insights for strategic improvements
- Discover new audiences & content growth opportunities for Amilia
- Provide social media content that fits the audience growth strategy
- Support in paid media content creation (Google Ads revamp & development, Facebook Ads)
- Take the ownership of marketing newsletter content
- Revamp old content pieces when needed
- Offer content support for website development/optimization
- Align with Product Marketing for brand voice & tone
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success teams collecting insights, user feedback & concerns and transform them into business solutions
- Edit and proofread marketing content produced by fellow team-members
- Coordinate the scheduling and distribution of content with other teams & departments
What we want from you:
- You have customer-oriented mindset:
- You care about what customers think and how to help them solve their problems.
- You care about quality:
- You always ensure your content provides a powerful answer to market problems or needs
- You understand the impact that good design can play in content
- You’re a fantastic writer and an even better editor. You can self-edit your work with a critical eye until it hurts
- You’re organized:
- You are good at team collaboration, able to find organized solutions that fit different teams’ needs
- Comfortable prioritizing and balancing multiple deadlines.
- You’re able to execute your tasks efficiently.
- You take initiative:
- You’re a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You see something is broken and you fix it.
- You have great idea and you make it happen.
- You love communication and collaboration:
- You can express yourself clearly in person and in writing.
- You’re collaborative and very open to feedback.
- You care about the little things.
- People envy your attention to detail.
- You’re always watching for typos.
- You don’t let demanding deadlines compromise quality.
- Degree in marketing, communication, English or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a B2B or B2C environment
- Superior storytelling skills, ability to turn customer pain points into business solutions
- Proficiency in performance tracking toolkits (Google Analytics); experience with Craft CMS & Pardot is an asset
- Experience in creating different types of content (blog, social media, email, ad, video script, etc.)
- Proven skills in oral and written communication (in English, French is an asset)
What you’ll get from us:
Competitive salary & insurance package;
Access to Amilia Fitness Classes (Yoga, Bootcamp and Cardio Boxing);
Allowance for fitness program of your choice (300$ per year);
A strong work-life balance with paid vacation, personal days and summer hours;
Team-bonding and social activities once a quarter;
Up to 15 hours of group volunteering paid per year;
In-office snacks, including fresh fruit baskets, delivered every Monday morning;
Unlimited coffee and free drinks and
Skill development opportunities through Lunch & Learn talks and company-wide Innovation Days.