Seneca is a private consulting company specializing in the process of industrial transformation. Our customers are important companies in the resource, energy and food processing sectors. Seneca stands out for the quality, integrity and enthusiasm of his team as well as respect to his clients as well as his ability to address challenges. It now has more than 100 employees including highly qualified professionals, including engineers, technicians and designers.
Work at Seneca is to take part in the development of innovative processes, such as the Lion project. Recycling Lithion has mission to close the lithium battery life cycle loop, whose first step is the construction of a pilot plant in Quebec.
You are dynamic, creative, ambitious And you are looking for new challenges, Seneca offers stimulating careers in a team-based work environment, initiative and innovation.
Relevant to the Director, Engineering Services, your responsibilities will be as follows:
Your responsibilities will be:
- offer support Users on the use of software, computer equipment, SharePoint and other Office 365 applications;
- Diagnose problems, documents Incidents and tracking;
- Prepare computers and Workspaces for new employees;
- install and configure the software components on workstations;
- disseminating relevant information to users;
- support The network administrator in technology-related activities;
- collaborate on the analysis and evolution of the computer environment;
- write documentation, such as procedures and technical documents;
- perform all other related tasks.
Skills and requirements
- diploma c ollegiales in computer science or in a related field;
- 0 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- skill to handle multiple tasks at a time;
- Excellent customer service and good communication skills;
- analytical mind and problem solving ability;
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite and the Microsoft Environment (Windows 10, Windows Active Directory, etc ...);
- Knowledge of the VMware, ZEN Works and SharePoint platform, an asset;
- ease in French and English
Position: permanent, full time