Summary of Responsibilities
The person sought will be primarily responsible for responding to Level 1 user tasks. It will therefore provide support to users providing front-line technical assistance to computer users experiencing difficulties with computer hardware, telephone, computer applications and software.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Offer a technical support service for all employees including those in our different branches.
- Prepare the workstations of the employees. new employees and close the accounts of those who leave
- Report and resolve anomalies or breakdowns in the operation of equipment
- Manage and maintain inventories of computer equipment
- Document the various procedures e and the working tools
- Other related tasks
- Analytical spirit and ability to solve problems
- Demonstrate good organizational skills one can achieve multiple mandates at a time
- Good stress management and priorities
- Be a good communicator; ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in a position similar
- DEC in computer science
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems Microsoft Windows server (2003-2008), Active directory, Microsoft Exchange, SQL, TCP / IP protocol, networks (switches, routers, firewalls, etc.), Linux / Unix, infrastructure (SAN), virtualization with VMWare tools;
- Asset: Recognized certification (eg VCP, A +, MCNA, MCP, CCNA, or others)
- Excellent command of the Office 365 environment
- Bilingual (trump)