As the 7th largest city in Quebec, Lévis acts as the main urban, economic and institutional hub of the Chaudière-Appalaches region. Lévis has been at the top of the list for many years for the pleasant, accessible and safe living environment it offers Lévisiennes and Lévisiens. The City of Lévis employs people working in fields as diverse as public safety, tourism, urban planning, economic development, community life, the environment, public works, communications and many others.
The City of Lévis is looking for a qualified person to fill a full-time regular position (32.5 hours / week and 35 hours / week as of January 1, 2020) as an attendant Users and Users, the Infrastructure Component and Service Center, of the Information Technology Branch.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
The main and usual role is to receive requests for assistance from users or users and to provide top-level support in the area of operation, telephony and computer equipment.
- Provides first-level support for users and users in software, operating systems, telephony and various computer equipment.
- Performs queries from internal users and users, does an initial analysis and performs the first level intervention and follows up.
- Responds to routine inquiries by phone or email and follows up.
- Perform the basic configuration and creation of the user accounts and if necessary, contact the suppliers.
- Take care of sending and receiving computer equipment for different users and different users.
- Produces lists, reports and statistics using databases, ensuring the update.
- Write procedures for the most common basic functions for common software.
- Performs various general office tasks such as filing, photocopying, document assembly, etc.
- Opens and maintains various records in its business sector.
- This job description reflects the general elements of the work done and should not be considered as a detailed enumeration of all the tasks to be done. However, the tasks having an influence on the job evaluation appear in the description.
- Hold a Professional Studies Diploma (DEP) in Computer Support or equivalent.
- A minimum one (1) to two (2) years experience relevant to the position.
- Knowledge of PC, Office 365, network environments and the Windows environment is required.
- Customer Service Concern
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving
Candidates will be tested to evaluate their application.
PLACE OF WORK
795, boul. Alphonse-Desjardins, Lévis
Class 6, (hourly rate: $ 21.76 $ 31.42) in accordance with the collective agreement in force.
PERIOD OF DISPLAY
From October 9 to 20, 2019
People who meet the requirements of the position and who are interested in presenting theirmust apply through the City of Lévis Recruiting Site and attach a copy of their curriculum vitae before 11:59 pm, October 20, 2019.
We subscribe to the Equal Employment Opportunity Program.