Magenta Studio Photo has been offering original and artistic photo shoots through its 13 studios in Canada for more than 16 years now. Whether for a solo portrait, family photos or to immortalize a precious moment in life, our professional photographers offer superior service by creating an experience as memorable as the resulting photos.
Since opening in 2015, Le Petit Dep has instantly charmed all of Old Montreal and the greatest coffee lovers. With its unique aqua green facade, its ultra vintage design and its 1822 heritage, this convenience store is one of Montreal’s « Most Unstable Places »! Each cup served is the result of careful work, paying particular attention to each step, with a touch of « latte art » to complete it all. In addition to coffee, there is ready-to-eat food and a wide variety of specialized food products, mainly from local producers in Quebec.
Magenta / Le Petit Dep is looking for passionate and professional people who want to reach their full potential in a stimulating work environment where collaboration and innovation reign!
The Chief IT Officer’s primary mandate is to manage the IT department by ensuring the management, security and optimal use of IT assets, as well as the administration and performance of IT departments. computer systems for the entire Magenta and Petit Dep network. In addition, it provides support to users, if necessary. Finally, it proposes possible improvements to the current computer system by taking into account the available budgets and makes recommendations to improve the efficiency of the department.
Analysis and Management
- Manage the complete computer network of Magenta and Petit Dep.
- Analyze and resolve any logistical issues related to system management or performance.
- Ensure the security and the optimal use of the computer park.
- Analyze the technical needs of the company and make recommendations to improve the IT service.
- Plan the IT hardware requirements.
- Configure and prepare the necessary connections.
- Manage the information technology budget of Magenta and Petit Dep.
- Manage relationships with external partners.
- Any other related tasks as needed.
Peripherals and Security
- Manage security cameras, alarm systems and more, depending on the needs of the business.
- Manage the infrastructure related to the head office: alarm system, intercom, card access system, etc.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support (telephone and on-site) to internal users by carrying out the appropriate follow-up of the requests until the complete resolution of the problem.
- Provide technical assistance outside of office hours as needed.
- Diploma of College Studies (DEC) or Certificate of Collegial Studies (AEC) in Computer Science.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in a similar function.
- Bilingualism oral and written compulsory (French and English). Good communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of computer components.
- Good knowledge of the latest information technologies.
- Be proactive and demonstrate a great sense of autonomy, perseverance, resourcefulness and flexibility.
- Marked concern for customer service.
- Ability to perform tasks in a methodical, rigorous, organized and efficient manner.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple files simultaneously and meet expected deadlines.
- Windows server 2003-2016
- Microsoft SQL Server
- VMware vSphere ESXi
- Active Directory
- Windows XP to Windows 10
- Office Suites 2007 to 2010
- Good knowledge of firewalls and VPNs
- Backup Exec Backup System and VEAM
- Network Storage System (NAS)
- IIS / Apache web server
- Linux CentOS
- Best POS (an asset)
If you want to take on new challenges, do not hesitate to send us your resume and a cover letter describing your motivation for the position.