- Be responsible for understanding the IT needs of the company
- Be responsible for prioritizing IT projects;
- Be responsible for IT strategies and ensure they are aligned with overall business strategies
- Be the IT support resource person and assist the local IT technician as needed
- Translate business needs and requests into technological specifications;
- Capture and be able to explain the request;
- Identify stakeholders while at the same time asking the appropriate questions about their roles and responsibilities
- IT infrastructure and inventory manager
- Train people on the solution
- Perform other tasks required by the nature of its function.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCES
- Hold a BAC in Informa in Computer Engineering or Software Engineering, or any other related training;
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience with SAP (eg ECC or S4 / HANA)
- Bilingualism (English / French).
- Rapid and effective problem solving
- Communication skills in oral and written communication
- Flexibility and quick adaptation to change;
- Ethics and professional conscience.