Techso is a growing young company offering consulting services in Product Lifecycle Management around the world. Your mission, if you accept it, will be to help large industrial groups in the implementation of new CAD / PLM technologies.
After 5 years of existence, Techso has forged a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients. The Techso consultant will have the chance to work in different sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, consumer products, events and more!
You will intervene as Business Analyst - CAD / PLM to advise, define, and deliver PLM solutions for major projects in Montreal or internationally (France, Germany, Switzerland, UK, Japan) according to your experiences and your interest.
- Analyze the prerequisites and business needs of our customers
- Document the prerequisites and solutions chosen
- Propose tools that support the business process
- Facilitate a network of contacts allowing the clarification of the needs, the acceptance and the deployment of the chosen solutions
- Document current and future customer processes and gaps
- Organize and run user acceptance test meetings
- Create and maintain communication channels for end users to make sure they are committed to change
- Propose changes that make the software more efficient and / or reduce operating or maintenance costs
Training and experiences
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering, Administration or Other Training in a Related Field
- Experience in continuous improvement, project management, change management and process definition
- Experience deploying new methodologies and CAD / PLM tools
- Experience in training and support in a professional and technical environment
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent listening and teamwork skills
- Priority management and flexibility in tasks
- Strong leadership capacity by influence in inter-business contexts
- Good understanding of the end-to-end life cycle of a product (from engineering to product delivery through ordering and preparation of production)
- Ability to communicate easily and influence at all hierarchical levels
- Ability to organize meetings and lead workshops
- Bilingualism (French and English)