Larochelle Board Group is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our management consulting community in Montreal.
The Business Analyst identifies business problems, recommends concrete solutions, possibly measure the benefits of these solutions and mitigates the impacts. He collaborates with the census of business objectives, defines the scope of the proposed solutions and supports stakeholders throughout the projects, potentially large and always tinged with innovation, to which he participates. This is a key role with our customers.
What awaits you:
- get involved with all Moments in various activities ranging from analytical case recognition to the establishment of innovative business solutions with the objectives of the data led by data and optimization propelled by the data;
- Identify and prioritize data bonus opportunities (specific business problems, intelligent process automation) and translate the corresponding needs in need of business, functional, qualitative and transitional;
- participate in planning, coaching, communication and action leading to the delivery and adoption of data-oriented solutions (evaluation of commercial products, prototyping of solutions-houses, realization, operationalization, evolution);
- participate in the approval of the proposed solution components and Dan s Quality control activities (test strategies, acceptance management);
- Assume a continuous linkage between business lines and information technology.
- Bachelor's degree finance, computer science, business administration or equivalent;
- Cumulate 5 years experience as a business analyst,
- Understanding business dynamics and activities, functions, processes, information systems and typical actors in this sector;
- master Tools and techniques in business analysis (eg. Workshops and brainstorming sessions, process analysis and trades, UML modeling, estimation, review);
- Understanding the project cycle through various agile frames (eg scrum, kanban)
- Understanding the main functions related to healthy data management: architecture, modeling, storage, interoperability, documents and content, reference data, business intelligence and data science, metadata, safety, quality Data, governance;
- Master French to oral and writing and have knowledge of SQL language and have interpersonal, dynamism, adaptability and to be agile.
Why Team with Larochelle?
LAROCHELLE Consulting Group has been accompanying the most prestigious companies in Quebec in their digital transformation and the valuation of their data. Working at Larochelle is the same benefits as those of large companies: skills development, collective assurances, 4 weeks of vacation, .... But it's mostly integrating a team with a strong human dimension!