Bilingual Training Specialist
CoreLogic® is the largest provider of property information, analytics, and property-related risk management services in the world. The CoreLogic | Symbility platform provides insurance carriers and vendors with the industry’s most modern and collaborative technology, allowing them to keep information moving between the people that need it while delivering the digital experience property owners expect and deserve in the event of a loss. As the only claims and underwriting platform that allows carriers to plug in the Insurtech solutions that make the most sense for their business, CoreLogic is Powering Trusted Property Moments ™ for carriers, today, tomorrow, and for years to come. To learn more, check us out!
What are we looking for?
CoreLogic | Symbility is looking for a Training Specialist to join our Training team. The Training Specialist will work remotely from their home office and travel to client sites as required. The ideal candidate will ideally be located in Quebec near Montreal or Quebec City.
Symbility is always looking for curious, agile, enthusiastic, and driven people to add to our team! If you thrive in a dynamic, open and team-oriented environment with a passion for solving problems, we want to hear from you!
As the Training Specialist, what will I be responsible for?
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Symbility product suite
- Provide software application training using a variety of delivery methods including web-based and on-site training
- Coordinate new and existing customer implementations, providing effective training to maximize use of the software
- Develop training materials for Symbility implementation
- Develop working relationship with Symbility Sales and Account Management staff to utilize product knowledge and establish customer relationships in support of sales efforts
Working at CoreLogic Symbility
This is a full-time permanent position working out of our casual, open concept office in the Old Port of Montreal. Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience. We offer a great benefits package, group RRSP with employer matching, paid vacation and pay for training to keep you growing and current.
What does the Training Specialist need to have?
- 5+ years of training experience
- Fluently bilingual, French and English, written and spoken
- Exhibits enthusiasm, integrity, reliability and respect for diversity
- Knowledge of common business processes within the property causality insurance industry
- Knowledge of the insurance and / or construction industry is a plus
- Possesses excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work comfortably in classroom and virtual training environments
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients
- Ability to create training materials and have a strong technology background
- Hardworking, dependable, punctual and reliable
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Possess has positive attitude e and an ability to meet customer requirements
- Strong organizational and preparation skills
- Able and willing to travel to client sites in Canada and the US (50-75%)
- A valid passport
- Good driving record for car rentals as required
A nice to have:
- Bachelor degree