You are passionate about computers, but what particularly catches your attention is the interpretation of data? Reporting to the director of the development department you will have to modify or develop functionalities and maintain the data extracted for business intelligence. You will be part of a project, from start to finish, by collaborating with the various stakeholders involved.
FUNCTIONS THAT TURN ON YOU!
- You will participate in the design and implementation of BI solutions
- You are able to offer optimal designs of metrics and dashboards to clients
- You understand the customer's data and his business need and transform it into a data solution that allows him to make decisions
- You will have to design and set up databases that will generally feed a data (dimensional modeling, relational modeling)
- You will apply data integration and transformation solutions
- You will create multidimensional databases
- You will make sure to produce and keep up to date the technical documentation related to the developed components
- You will have to set up and maintain maintain data exploitation (in specialized operating tools)
- You will participate in the establishment of standards and best practices for BI development
- Your role will be define the data testing strategy and carry out the appropriate test plans
- You will take part in performing the tests and correcting any anomalies as needed
WHAT YOU MASTER:
- You have a BAC in computer science, computer engineering or mathematics
- You have relevant experience as a programmer analyst or a minimum of 5 years related to the field
- You have good knowledge of one or more BI tools, such as PowerBI, Cognos, DataStage, Red Hat, Talend, BO, SAS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, DB2, PVCS, etc.
- You have an intermediate level of English
- You have a good understanding of business intelligence concepts and tools
- You have a driving license
- You have solid knowledge of ETL concepts
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU!
- You communicate well, both orally and 'in writing
- Working independently is not a problem for you!
- You have a sense of priorities
- You are good at solving of problems
- They say that you are someone of integrity
- You are comfortable working on several projects simultaneously
- You can adapt very well in a constantly changing environment
- Your leadership, your thoroughness and your thoroughness are recognized at home
- You are a team person