Transit is looking for a back-end programmer! Are you disciplined and you have major skills in analysis and problem solving? Do you have a little perfectionist side while having an ease of communicating with others? And in addition, are you a team player? There we jase!
ta mission at Transit
actively participate in the development of management solutions, so many web modules ( Online order, API services, etc.) only in the creation and optimization of tools in relation to operational needs (ERP, BI, etc.).
Why choose Transit?
- to work on innovative and diverse computer projects using various tools at the cutting edge of technology;
- To join a solid team and work in a friendly atmosphere where collaboration is the key to success;
- To have the chance to work with different people, from different departments;
- For your work to have a direct and significant involvement;
- Because the possibilities of careers are exciting;
- because we are committed to what you have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge;
- and also, because Vailler at Transit, it's fun!
What we have for you?
- Hiring salary from $ 58,000 to $ 80,000 annually.
- Flexible schedule of 35 hours/week.
- Possibility of telework up to 4 days/week.
- Collective insurance.
- collective rpdb.
- Mobile holidays.
- Work-family conciliation.
- Sports allowance.
- Training room with shower.
- Discount used.
- Social club.
- casual dress code.
> Continuing education.
are you curious? We like that! Here is what we are working with:
c#, .Net Core MVC, Teamcity, Masstransit, Git, SQL
in Your suitcase, you must have:
- have a bacc. In computer science or;
- Be a bacc student. In computer science or;
- have a DEC in computer science and be registered in the bacc. In computer science.
- Experience with: .NET CORE MVC, C#.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of the Data modeling.
- Good continuous integration practices and sources management.
- Master of French and English.
Done, do you know the ERP SXE of Information, the Distribution Domaine or the Domain of Automotive parts? You have serious assets in your sleeve!
will you be the next player of our #teamtransit?