AKKA Group North America, is looking for an Architect Developer who would like to join a dynamic and growing company in Montreal. The position is to be filled in Montreal , as soon as possible, with a client in the Telecommunications.
The technology delivery team information develops and maintains this client's internal systems and applications, as well as integrated technology solutions for clients across all industries.
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Architect of DevOps infrastructure, the successful candidate is a senior management specialist for managed infrastructure. He must have a good knowledge of market trends, identification of customer needs, management of technological capabilities, applications available for network management and operational processes necessary to support the Managed Services - Business Market division. / p>
YOUR ROLE AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with key partners to develop the automation of operations.
- Do integration and maintenance of virtual cloud environments
- Drive standardization and implementation of automation and tools
- Manage integration and continuous delivery of DevOps platform
- Support developer transition to virtualized / containerized environments by promoting automation and innovation opportunities and practices.
- Recommend alternative technologies and improvements
- Having the ability to provide technical system solutions, determining general design direction and providing hardware recommendations for complex technical issues.
- Responsible for lifecycle and DevOps platforms
YOUR PROFILE AND YOUR SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer networks or computer engineering
- Very good knowledge of the tools Elastic Search, Kibana, LogStash, Rest API, WebService.
- Knowledge of log management solutions (“Logs”) (Splunk, Mcafee ESM, etc.)
- Very good knowledge Unix / Linux, including networking skills
- Very good knowledge of containerization platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Very good knowledge of virtualization technologies, protocols and orchestration
- Knowledge of access management such as F5, LDAP. The CA access management suite is an asset (IDM, GVM, Directory)
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and programming skills such as Ansible, Jenkins, GitLAB, Python, Java, Bash, etc.
- Good knowledge of TCP / IP network design, layers 2 and 3, firewalls, switches and routers, SNMP, MIB
- Good knowledge of key technological concepts and practices , related to IT architecture, cloud technologies, applications, network infrastructure and security.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving skills and in presentation
- Bilingual French and English MANDATORY