The Quebec Construction Commission (CCQ) plays a crucial role in the construction industry in Quebec, a sector that generates more than $ 53 billion annually in the province. In addition to ensuring the application of labor relations rules, we administer a wide range of professional and personal services to workers, contractors and retirees in the construction industry.
work At the Quebec Construction Committee, it is therefore contributing to the growth of a stimulating industry at the heart of the Quebec landscape. You will find a friendly and stimulating work atmosphere. Located in northern Montreal Island near major roads in a building complying with the high standards of sustainable development, the organization offers a range of benefits including a very competitive compensation program, a complete group insurance , a specified benefit pension plan, six weeks of vacation, six days of illnesses per year, access to a parking, a cafeteria and more!
The direction of the farm, seeks to fill A position of Application Technician or Application Technician SAP (Permanent Union) at the CCQ headquarters located in Montreal.
Relevant to the head of the section - Service Center The or the holder of the position is responsible for the first-level support for SAP users by accompanying them In the processing of requests for the SAP Center of Excellence. Thus, he or she ensures the proper functioning of the application of concert with the various collaborators and partners. Finally, he or she is responsible for providing training on the different modules to SAP users.
- receives and track the tracking of Applications for the SAP Center of Excellence on any questions regarding the mode of operation or the transactional of the application.
- participates in the identification of training needs, formulates suggestions for the development of content of training sessions related to the sector of activity, plans and animates training sessions to SAP users.
- participates in the drafting of technical documentation and users, procedures and working methods of the work of the VPTI or any other document or report related to its expertise; Forms suggestions for improvement to improve operational efficiency.
- documents the different activities to update the range of solutions and tips for using computer tools.
- acts as an application support on SAP on site or at a distance this resulting in a support and follow-up of the incidents related to business lines.
- answers general questions about the software package.
- ensures a transversality with the service center by ensuring and supporting users in one or more technical or functional domains by providing accurate responses and performing systems on systems if necessary
- Consult, if necessary, various employees of the vice president in order to solve a problem outside its field of expertise. If necessary, proceed to the appropriate hierarchical and functional escapes in order to ensure the resolution.
- participates in the activities of internal and external audits.
- leads to the task the new SAP Specialized Application Technicians.
- participates in team meetings and various working committees concerning the files of his team, the section or the vice-presidency.
- collaborates with other stakeholders in the development of solutions to common problems within his vice-presidency.
- participates in any project or activity where his expertise is required .
- performs any other related tasks.
Have a secondary school diploma (des) or a certificate of relevant studies whose equivalence is recognized by the competent authority
hold a diploma of professional studies (DEP) specialized in computer science or a certificate of relevant studies whose equivalence is recognized by the competent authority
Microsoft Certification 365 Office Administrator (MS-030T00);
Hold at least one certification issued by SAP or two (2) years of demonstrated experience of participation in an operational project implementation and / or operating SAP in organization.
- Customer orientation
- Resistance to stress and self-mastery
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Advanced analysis capacity
- Syndicated position, hourly wage varying between $ 30.22 and $ 42.83 according to the collective agreement.
- full range Benefits.
- Work schedule: One week of five (5) days followed by a week of four (4) days.
CCQ headquarters, 8485 Avenue Christophe-Columbus, in Montreal
Interested persons must submit their curriculum vitæ at the specified email address: indicating the reference number: 2020-207
The CCQ subscribes to an equality access program. In use and, as such, encourages women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and persons with disabilities to submit their application. Only persons whose candidacy will be adopted will be contacted by a person of human resources.