Our team is looking for a developer who loves programming in PHP and wants to play a key role in a growing, efficient and big team !!
You will be involved in websites and digital projects in various sectors (API, SMS, Emailling, Desktop notifiers, App, Bots, Multi-channel communications, etc.)
The work environment stands out for its warm and friendly spirit and bright spaces. Teamwork and collaboration are needed to create effective and meaningful solutions.
You will participate in the development, modification and maintenance of WEB applications developed internally by the team and yourself.
Your main tasks will be:
- Participate in the development of the architecture and platform, together with the Director of Development and the President,
- Develop Adaptive Applications and Websites
- Propose recommendations for effective IT solutions
- Check his work and that of his colleagues by unit tests and integration tests
- Ability to coordinate a team
- Make change requests
- Ensure compliance with IT standards and best practices
- Ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget
- Produce documentation related to the modified software components
- Prepare and implement product deployment plans
- DEC or Bachelor of Computer Science or any combination of education and relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience in PHP, XML, CSS and HTML programming for adaptive websites
- Mastering programming languages PHP, XML, CSS, HTML
- Mastering the LAMP platform (Lynux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- Knowledge Vue.js
- Knowledge of ASP.net with C ++, VB, MVC, MS SQL Server; an asset
- MVC architecture with Laravel, Symfony, Code Igniter
- Api and SaaS Web Architecture (Restful Services: .Net, PHPO, Node.js
- Server and database development skills an asset