The Commission scolaire des Grandes-Seigneuries (CSDGS) is looking to fill a full-time position as Analyst - Project Manager for the Information Technology Department.
The Service Information Technology (ITS) is a dynamic team focused on providing the best service to student success. The STI is changing, is innovative and tends to use good market practices (ITIL, Agile, DevSecOps, IAAS, SAAS, PAAS, mobile development, Azure, etc ...) to meet the growing demands of the School Board. Grandes Seigneuries (CSDGS) and thus be a key player in this transformation.
In this context, the STI is looking for a new player already working in an agile universe and well understanding the various technical issues related to infrastructure. (Network, telecommunication, servers). The sought-after professional is a resourceful employee who wants to be part of an evolving organization and will set up the schools of tomorrow as of this year.
Job Description and Required Qualifications
- In accordance with the attached job description and qualifications.
Regular Work Week Length
- 35 h / week
- As soon as possible
- Ian Gosselin, Director of IT Services
Treatment and Marginal Benefits
- From $ 45,420 to $ 78,640 / year, according to qualifications and experience and in accordance with the P1 collective agreement.
Send your application to the Human Resources Department by clicking on the APPLY button by November 11, 2019 before 4 pm and indicating competition number P-1920-010.
Only applications sent by email will be considered. You can get technical support from the Human Resources Department to send your application by e-mail to Mrs. Clemencia Escruceria at 514 380-8899, ext. 3996.
The CSDGS is involved in an access program Employment Equity and invites women, visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply.
CSDGS thanks all applicants for their interest, but will only communicate with the detainees. No acknowledgment of receipt will be issued.
POST COMPUTER ANALYST (PROJECT MANAGER) Nature of Work
The job of an analyst is more specifically the analysis, development, coordination and control of systems, methods, processes and programs relating, inter alia, to the organization and the administrative functioning, to the communication structures, to the treatment computer and other information and the efficient use of school board resources.
Some characteristic assignments
As part of the digital shift that organizations are stimulate innovation in education, the job of technology project manager will be to orchestrate projects related to the implementation of technological solutions, more specifically to the development and implementation of technological deployment in schools
She or it develops the solutions for the deployment and distribution of the internal network (wired and wifi), the planning of activities on the CSDGS fiber network, the establishment of technological classes, creative laboratories, virtual / augmented reality as well as that anyanother technology dedicated to improving the user experience.
Working within the infrastructure group, he will have the mandate to plan and manage the work of the team in agile mode, to analyze the different needs emanating from school organization, educational services and material resources and liaise with internal teams to offer innovative and scalable technological solutions. The activities will be done in close collaboration with the material resources department from the writing of the tender until the delivery of technological solutions. The solutions to be deployed will affect, among other things, the distribution of the internal network (wired and wireless), the planning of activities on the CSDGS fiber network, the establishment of technological classes, creative laboratories, virtual / augmented reality. as well as any other technology dedicated to improving the user experience.
This job more specifically includes planning, coordination, writing, consulting and analysis functions in the context of implementing tools. technology adapted to the context of today and tomorrow.
Our service works in an environment where we value teamwork, initiative and solution mode. With us, it will be possible to reach several stimulating projects and propose innovative ideas that will have the chance to emerge through our bouquet of services.
Roles and responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate technology projects in agile mode
- Write technology specifications and analyze needs in relation with end users;
- Analyze, advise and ensure compliance with standards and procedures in the implementation of emerging technologies;
- Actively participate in the technological watch of the CSDGS as well as research and development activities in order to improve the technological offer of the STI;
- Forms, advises and supports employees and management in the areas of their expertise.
- All other related tasks
- Undergraduate university degree in a field of specialization suitable for the job oi, especially in information technology, computer science, administration or computer engineering.
Other wanted profile elements
- Demonstrate leadership
- Ability to manage priorities and have a good sense of organization;
- Be dynamic and resourceful;
- Demonstrate a good sense of team and collaboration;
- Have a strong spirit of synthesis;
- Be autonomous;
- Be able to write technology specifications;
- Understand engineering plans related to technological components;
- Have a good ability to write analysis documents and understand business needs;
- Strong team coordination skills;
- Have project management experience, specifically with agile methodology;
- Have a good knowledge of the Microsoft O suite tools ffice;
- Have experience with the Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint environment, an asset;
- ITIL certifications, an asset.