Summary of Responsibilities
In keeping with the mission, orientations, values and general policies of the FNQLHSSC , the Jobholder is responsible for programming different systems / applications, keeping them up-to-date as well as developing related user guides. In addition, he / she contributes to the development of the skills of internal and external users by providing support and / or personalized support as needed.
- In collaboration with its manager and the project applicant, participate in the functional analysis prior to the development of the projects;
- Actively participate in the development of project management tools (charter, planning, etc.) .);
- Present to the project applicant the tools developed for final approval;
- Ensure the development and maintenance of systems / applications used to improve internal or external processes;
- Enter job tracking in the GitLab program monitoring platform;
- Perform user tests and security tests and adjust programming according to the results obtained
- Perform application maintenance have been developed to ensure the security and maintenance of these,
- Participate in one-off follow-up meetings to review the progress of work;
- Write the technical documents that accompany the systems / applications developed;
- Collaborate in the development of deployment strategies;
- Write the user guides for the users or participate in the development of these.
- Participate in the identification of user training needs.
- Collaborate in the development of training materials related to the systems / applications developed.
- Raise users' awareness of the use of the ticketing system for submitting support requests;
- Collaborate with analysis, design, development and administration project of a technological nature for the organization;
- Produce and submit for approval an annual work plan and ensure its implementation and follow-up;
- Collaborate with the sectors of the FNQLHSSC and partners in carrying out activities and projects and participate in various committees;
- Represent the organization at regional and national level meetings in its field of activity in order to publicize and support the interests of the Quebec and Labrador FNs;
- Contributes to the smooth running of the organization's activities and the maintenance of a work environment focused on mutual assistance, cooperation and collaboration.
li> Provide users with technical troubleshooting support.