(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09You act as an analyst in certificate and cryptographic key management. You are part of the Desjardins team of experts assigned to the deployment of technology solutions for managing keys and certificates. With your experience in CMS and KMS integration, you actively participate in project deliverables.
You must be attentive to the quality of deliverables produced. You need the ability to adapt quickly to a new environment. You also like teamwork and you are collaborative and open to new things.
- Understand the certificate and cryptographic key management ecosystem currently in place at Desjardins.
- Specify and enhance the use cases defined by project experts.
- Participate in the deployment and configuration of the various functionalities of the chosen CMS and KMS solutions.
- Perform tests of deployed functions/components and analyze the results of these tests.
- Help integrate the solution into the key and certificate management ecosystem.
- Draft technical and operational documents to ensure successful implementation.
- Together with the other experts in place, identify opportunities to improve the project as regards the integration of tools.
- Ensure continuous improvement of cryptography management.
- Ensure proper operation and compliance with the requirements (success criteria) of pilots.
- Participate in project meetings, such as Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and Sprint review.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of IT experience, including a minimum of one year in cryptography applied in heterogeneous and complex environments (financial field an asset)
- Concrete experience in implementing or operationalizing solutions for managing the life cycle of certificates and cryptographic keys (KMS, CMS, HSM, PKI)
- Experience in cloud environments (Azure, Google, AWS) for BYOK/HYOK (an asset)
- Experience with projects in Agile mode (an asset)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Interacted/integrated with PKI/certification authorities, managed symmetric keys, administered key ceremonies
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Proficiency in industry best practices for KMS, CMS, PCI PIN security requirements and cryptography management in general
- Good knowledge of the implementation of AEP, SCEP, OCSP, TLS suite protocols
- Independent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity, Ensures accountability
1050, Côte du Beaver Hall Montréal
Information technology (FG)