(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09The Performance Capacity Analytics and Integrated IT Service Management Department is currently seeking an IT Capacity and Performance Advisor to join its team. This department ensures that all aspects, whether current or future, of the physical and virtual IT infrastructure’s capacity and performance satisfy business needs in a timely manner while making sure that services remain stable. You will provide expert advice and guidance to a dedicated clientele and to partners in a proactive manner to ensure that services remain stable. You will propose solutions for improving or optimizing standards, policies and programs. The nature of the files and projects will require in-depth expertise in your field. You will develop recommendations, solutions and action plans in line with the organization’s orientations and objectives. You will help the team solve complex problems. These will require close analysis and in-depth understanding of the line of business. Coordination is critical, so you will frequently interact with various stakeholders working in complementary fields. To do so will require highly developed interpersonal skills. You will act as a resource person in your field for your unit, a dedicated clientele and partners.
- Diagnose the issues, challenges, needs and problems to be resolved with the operations teams, in requests for patches of moderate to high complexity, IT services as well as rollouts and post-rollout activities in order to agree on the desired outcomes. Develop and implement objectives, processes, methods, development tools, solutions and action plans.
- Coordinate activities to deliver technology solutions.
- Analyze information. Conduct studies. Develop and propose recommendations. Draft reports.
- Acquire and process data.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Mathematics
- Minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience
- Experience in virtualization (vmware)
- Experience in modelling (e.g. forecasting models)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity, Interpersonal Savvy, Tech savvy
1050, Côte du Beaver Hall Montréal
Information technology (FG)