(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As IT Security Advisor for the web application firewall, you will help protect Desjardins Group sites, in particular by administering the platform and configuring new functionalities.You will work with various stakeholders at Desjardins, including the security, project, technical support and customer service teams.
- Configure the new sites to be integrated into the web application firewall platform.
- Analyze security rules and create customized rules.
- Analyze information. Conduct studies. Develop and propose recommendations. Draft reports.
- Update web application firewall security policiesand other configurations affecting security, certificates and performance configurations.
- Serve as first-line contact with the supplier.
- Open and track incident tickets.
- Monitor the IT security industry.
Other working conditions
- Other relevant information: You will be required to be available to provide 24/7 support.
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
- Experience with internet technologies and network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS and DNS, as well as experience with remote access technologies such as VPN
- Experience in web application security
- Experience with Enterprise IDS / IPS or web application firewalls
- Experience with malware, phishing, antivirus, threat landscapes and social engineering
- Experience in Layer 7 Technologies and protocols, such as HTTP, DNS, SSL, web and application servers, load balancing, content/application distribution network (CDN), mobile applications, three-tier architectures
- Experience with the architecture, design and support of enterprise-class networks
- Experience with secure internet gateways (GIS) or secure web gateways (SWG), identity and access management and digital identity
- Experience with routers, network components and virtual machines
- Experience in identity-aware proxies, identity as a service and software as a service
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills tailored to technical and management clients
- Knowledge of the IAM field
- Knowledge of identity, authentication and authorization technologies such as SAML, Kerberos, Active Directory, LDAP, IdPs and secret key cryptography
- Strong oral and written skills in French and English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Plans and aligns
1050, Côte du Beaver Hall Montréal
Information technology (FG)