(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As an IT support advisor, you provide user support and assistance for IT applications, including installation, configuration, best practices, issue resolution, service request management, and IT and technical incident management. You help keep IT equipment up and running, particularly through server administration.You advise and assist clients and partners and develop tools, methods and processes. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You propose recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You share ideas and help solve problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of your line of business. You interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
General Information on the Position
- Diagnose and analyze issues, challenges, needs and corrective action to determine target outcomes
- Follow up as needed to solve problems experienced by users
- Help develop and implement objectives, solutions, policies, programs and action plans
- Analyze data, conduct studies, make recommendations and write reports.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Differences, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)