(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As Advisor, GPO Office System IT Infrastructures and Operations, you will serve as a specialized consultant to a dedicated clientele and partners for various significant intervention and development mandates in your field. You will propose solutions for improving or optimizing standards, policies and programs. The nature of the files and projects will require in-depth expertise in your field of activity.You prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.You serve as subject matter expert for your unit, clients and partners.More specifically, you will be responsible for designing and deploying GPOs for all Desjardins Group workstations and users in accordance with the established governance framework. You will therefore be responsible for establishing the implementation plan inherent to the solution in partnership with stakeholders and suppliers.You will also be called upon to actively contribute to various projects and squads as a GPO office system expert.
- Diagnose the issues, challenges, needs and problems to be resolved with the operation teams, in requests for patches of moderate to high complexity, IT services, rollouts and post-rollout activities, in order to agree on the desired outcomes. Develop and implement objectives, processes, methods, development tools, solutions and action plans.
- Coordinate delivery activities for technology solutions.
- Analyze information. Perform studies. Develop and propose recommendations. Draft reports.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Advanced knowledge of workstation and server operating systems in an Active Directory environment (min. 2012)
- Advanced knowledge of Group Policy Object
- Intermediate-advanced knowledge of telecommunication protocols and network components
- Intermediate knowledge of Citrix
- Intermediate knowledge of virtualization products
- Intermediate-advanced knowledge of MS Office 365 products in Azur
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity, Decision quality, Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy, Nimble learning
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)