Come and make a difference in a modern, growing city that cares about its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of major stimulating projects promoting the well-being of Laval residents. In addition to offering you career possibilities, you will be part of a large public organization on a human scale.
For its Innovation and Technology Service, the City of Laval is looking for candidates to fill a position of:
ADMINISTRATOR (TRICE) OF DIGITAL PLATFORMS (SHAREPOINT)
The challenges that await you:
Under the authority of the immediate superior, the administrator of digital platforms is responsible for ensuring the configuration, performance, monitoring and proper functioning of the city's digital platforms, in particular SharePoint, Dynamics, Office 365, Azure and the various Microsoft supporters. He (she) also updates these platforms and participates as an expert in all phases of implementation and development of digital platforms, from the design phase to delivery.
In this capacity, he provides technical support for hardware and software problems relating to all Microsoft platforms, in close collaboration with technical staff operating and delivering business solutions.
- Plans, organizes and evaluates the various activities related to the availability and proper functioning of Microsoft platforms, both on site ( on premises ) or cloud computing ( on-line ).
- Performs administration, installation, configuration and monitors the evolution of technological environments of digital platforms according to standards network architecture and solution architecture.
- Responsible for monitoring events that may occur on the platforms and for setting up an alert system in order to be able to carry out preventive actions ensuring the continued smooth operation of digital platforms.
- Deploys, migrates and administers digital platforms on site or in the cloud.
- Participates, in project mode, in technology watch and the development of solutions for optimal functioning and satisfaction with respect citizen solutions to be implemented.
- Offers support to users and production teams, performs diagnostics, resolves major incidents and technical problems related to the use of different platforms.
- Monitors and maintains performance measurement tools regarding the availability and proper functioning of platforms, analyzes anomalies raised by detected events, performs recommendations and makes corrections.
- Ensures the technical information link between system administrators and business solution delivery teams in order to validate user needs, coordinate and install platform updates Microsoft.
- Maintain the security of digital platforms by managing user profiles and accounts, creating and updating access authorizations, in line with network architecture standards and enterprise.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of tests carried out on platforms, in particular load tests in order to guarantee their quality and compliance with standards.
- Produces and maintains operational documentation and disseminates information to usersconcerning platforms, especially when implementing new services.
The desired profile:
- Instruction acquired at the end of a bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering or any other field deemed relevant;
- Have seven (7) years of relevant experience;
- Have experience in administration of Office 365 and Azure;
- Have experience in administration of SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint on-line;
- Have knowledge in Active Directory, PowerShell
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate effectively and easily develop good interpersonal skills.
- Innovative spirit, ability to work under pressure
- Sense analysis, organization and management of priorities
- Sensitive to security and to the technological recovery plan
Here what we offer you:
- A permanent position;
- A flexible work schedule allowing work and personal life to be reconciled;
- Comprehensive competitive compensation;
- An easily accessible workplace, located at 3 Place Laval.
Come and make a difference in a modern, growing city that cares about its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of major stimulating projects promoting the well-being of Laval residents. In addition to offering you career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization on a human scale.
The City of Laval is constantly looking for competent and dynamic professionals who wish to join a enterprising organization. The City is committed to providing you with a stimulating work environment!
Why choose Ville de Laval? Because we can offer you, in addition to the challenges presented by the third largest city in Quebec, competitive working conditions, but above all a quality of life allowing you to better reconcile work and personal life.
You too, take part in the change.
Apply before February 17, 2020 by visiting our website:
The City of Laval implements an equal access employment program and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and people with disabilities to submit their candidacies. For the latter, do not hesitate to tell us about any special arrangements necessary, should you be invited to a selection process.