GBi is looking for an Intermediate Computer Network Administrator for our Pointe-aux-Trembles office within our IT team. The incumbent, under the direction of the Senior Network Administrator, will be responsible for the effective management of the computer network for all employees of the company located in 7 branches across Quebec.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Ensure the proper functioning and management of the company's IT infrastructure (servers, storage, networking)
· Ensure the proper functioning of computer hardware and software used by employees
· Ensure the management of user support requests and ensure their daily follow-up
· Write and update technical documentation, procedures
· Documenting your work
· Participate in the analysis and development of various IT projects
· Participate in the evaluation of suppliers related to IT
· DEC in Computer Network Management or equivalent
3 - 5 years of IT network and user support experience
· Mastering Windows 7/8/10 operating systems
· Mastering Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Exchange Servers
· Knowledge of Active Directory architecture and management
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· Knowledge of Microsoft HyperV and VMware Virtual Environments
· Knowledge of Great Plains (an asset)
· Great curiosity, resourcefulness, autonomy, self-taught
· Ability to analyze, adapt, rigor
· Communication skills
· Team spirit
· Bilingualism (an asset)
- Have a valid driver's license and a vehicle.
· Multi-site environment in Greater Montreal and a site in Quebec City
· 300 users
· Office 365 environment
· 12 servers
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at