Under the supervision of the Chief, Information Systems Services, the incumbent acts as administrative support to the Chief and to the entire service team.
Provides administrative support for maintenance contracts for equipment and software. To do this, the incumbent must:
- Follow up on contract renewal periods;
- Relaunch suppliers to obtain contracts. Submissions (if required);
- Track contracts related to the Budget Department;
- Obtain required signatures and rank contracts.
Provides administrative support for cellular communications services. To do this, the holder must:
- Ensure the maintenance of equipment and cell line inventory;
- Ensure the link with the supplier for the management of problems, activations and cancellations of service;
- Ensure the monthly monitoring of the invoicing;
- Provide a support of first level (configuration basic) on phones.
Provides administrative support for photocopier leases. To do this, the registrant must:
- Provide first-level support to users;
li> Communicate with suppliers when a service call is required and track it;
- Provide meter transmission to suppliers and monthly billing tracking;
Provide consumables management for the various photocopiers. Provide administrative support at the telephone system level. To do this, the holder must:
- Ensure the maintenance of the inventory of telephone equipment;
- Provide support to users regarding the use of telephones;
- Provide the link with the supplier for the management of problems, activations and cancellations of service;
- Be able to perform some basic functions of the telephone system.
Ensures the preparation of DBS for the service when required;
Ensures the maintenance and tracking of capitalizable assets in the financial software (Virtuo);
Prepares the decision summaries required by the legal affairs and procurement during the calls for tenders of the service;
Receives and routes phone calls, takes messages, receives and directs visitors;
Compose and write various correspondence or any other document from verbal or written instructions;
Receives, opens, sorts and delivers mail;
Attends, on request, various committees and / or assemblies; write the report and transcribe it;
Perform all other related tasks upon request.